Thursday, December 2, 2010

November

GIVING THANKS

So much to be thankful for! Family, friends, church, employment, a roof over my head, food in my pantry, love, charity and so much more... but above all, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Yay for the most wonderful time of year!

This year, as with last, we spent Thanksgiving at my mom's house with her and my step-dad Rick's family. The only difference was that this year Rick's dad Rod was sadly missed due to his lost battle against Alzheimer's. RIP Rod :o(
Despite the sadness of being together again and knowing that this time last year Rod was with us, overall, we had a wonderful day and of course, lots of delicious food!


Eli with his Papa Rick and Great Grandma Lael
Eli loves his Nona!
Eli totally ruined Thanksgiving (and pretty much the entire holiday/yummy food season as a whole) for me last year! Not that I hold a grudge or anything... This year, however, he made it up to me. He went down for a nice long nap right as we were sitting down to eat. So, I got to eat and eat and eat, with no interruptions and most importantly, no nausea or vomiting! I think, if at all possible, I will be planning my pregnancies around the holidays from now on. All that food is just too good to miss!

Also in November, some random pictures of Eli. As I've said before, I can never take too many!



I was eating a banana one day and Eli was eyeing it, I decided to give him a taste, but when I tried to take it away, he cried! He ate almost half of the banana! To be honest, I think he would have had more but I had already eaten the other half!

No comments:

Post a Comment