Sunday, May 20, 2012

Easter with Jason's Family

Jason's family came to town for his brother Cory's spring break, they were here for Easter weekend and a few days after:
I find Kyah with her headband over her eyes almost every time I go to take her out of her car seat.
Oak Mountain State Park for some outdoor fun:
Dinner at Little Donkey.
Dying Easter eggs:

Easter! I didn't think I needed to buy her a dress because I had just bought her all new clothes for the summer, but I realized Easter morning that I didn't have a single pastel! Whoa is me. So neon it was... she certainly stood out at church.
                            Sportin' Grandpa's shoes.        Eli's first Easter egg hunt! Surprisingly, he did pretty    well!
And then there were Jelly Beans... OH. MY. GOODNESS. The pictures don't do it justice, once he realized these were in the eggs, he was in a trance. He just kept shoving them into his mouth, the juices were oozing back out and he proceeded to shove more into his mouth... while simultaneously shaking every egg to see if it had Jelly Beans in it, too! Fortunately, we only put them in a couple of the eggs.
MUST. EAT. MORE.
Searching for more eggs.
Finally subdued.
And then some pictures from the rest of the visit:
Being silly.
Cool new trucks from Grandma and Grandpa.
Awwww. Playing together, or so it would appear. Eli really just wants to steal whatever Kyah is playing with. Stinker :)
First time in the Johnny Jumper.
Botanical Gardens.
Sick mom stop trying to make out with me!
The Zoo:
Eli loved the carousel so much. It was kind of sad when the ride ended and we had to tell him to get off.
Cory got a camel ride. He felt pretty cool.
We talked to cousin Kherington in Belgium before going to the zoo and she requested that grandma take a picture of the Giraffes and Zebras for her. Here they are!
Yes, we leashed our child. Don't judge me.
 
Drummer boy.
Splash pad:
Eli loved it so much he didn't want to stop playing and once he finally did his lips were chattering and he was blue! I guess the water was probably a bit cold... considering it was only the beginning of April.
All bundled up. We put Kyah's hat on him because as you know, 90% of your body heat escapes from your head! What a cute little Ellie he would make.
I'm going to have to give grandpa credit for that sock/shoe combo.
At the park with grandma and grandpa.
Eli loves trucks, cars, tractors, bikes and all heavy machinery in general. Like most boys!
Apparently our floor is wrinkled.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. You leashed your child!!! Tiff! Ha ha! It's okay, it's okay, there are a lot of things I do now that I said I would not do before I had kids! Good update. Love the pictures and of course I love how freaking ADORABLE your kids are. I just want to snuggle and squeeze them!!

    ReplyDelete