Monday, March 4, 2013

"Hey Everybody! Come and see how good we look!"

Ohhh how I love Anchorman! At least I think I do, it used to be my favorite movie but I haven't seen it in years and I'm afraid I might just find the humor to be stupid and immature now (as if I'm SOO mature). Riiiight. Anyway, we got some family pictures taken while in Myrtle Beach for Christmas. None of us really loved the way they turned out, but, what are ya' gonna do? Here are some of the ones I liked:
My delicate little princess was awfully cold, she had an absolutely miserable time! Which may be why she's practically scowling in every picture :(

 
It was a freezing cold day and the kiddos were not happy. But it was nice to have pictures taken of us all since it may be a while until we're all together again :)

1 comment: