Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recently...

1. Last week Jason went to San Antonio to help some friends move, while he was there he visited some friends and family, but basically just drove, A LOT! Due to a few missed exits (mostly because I was calling him every 5 seconds) and some VERY BAD weather, it took him almost 2 whole days of driving to get home!! This was the first time in our entire relationship that we've gone even a day without seeing each other and, while my dad was nice enough to lend me Tonka for the week, I was still VERY happy to have my husband back!
2. we went to the doctor for my 20 week ultrasound, we were also going to find out the sex of the baby!! I was so excited to find out what it is... but the umbilical cord was in the way and they couldn't tell!! Now we have to wait until my next appointment which isn't for another month!! We were, however, able to find out much more important information including the fact that everything looks healthy and well with the baby and it's growth appears to be right on schedule!
3. This past weekend we went apartment shopping and found a great place that is still fairly close to Jason's work and even closer to mine! We found out yesterday that we got it and will be moving in on April 6th! We're really excited about it but quickly came to the realization that moving to this new apartment means moving wards... again! We absolutely love our callings as primary teachers and we're just starting to make a lot of friends in our current ward, so this is very bitter sweet. But, life goes on.
4. We bought a Wii!!! It was our Valentine's Day gift to each other but every place had it on back order so it just came in this past week. Needless to say, we're slightly addicted! I still have yet to play anything but Mario Kart but honestly, what's better than Mario Kart anyway???
5. Since we've been married, Jason and I like to read a little bit from the Book of Mormon each night, and last night... we finished it! Basically, we're pretty proud of ourselves.
I guess that's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you started a blog. I loved your 1st update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! We will have to iChat with both of you guys now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have to have a wii showdown sometime

    ReplyDelete