Monday, March 15, 2010

March Madness 2010


Everyone in the Glover family (myself not included) is OBSESSED with college basketball. So, by default, March Madness has taken over my life. We don’t have cable so Jason set up what he calls MEGA-TRON (both of our lap tops side by side with the speakers hooked up to them) so he can watch 2 games at once. Needless to say, I’ve been bored. I watched the first disc on 24 season 2 (but it’s the weekend and NetFlix won’t send me another disc until Monday), I brushed up on my Wii Mario Kart skills, twiddled my thumbs, A LOT... BUT you know what they say: If you can’t beat em’ join em’! So I have. I filled out the Glover family bracket in addition to one at my work, I started followings the games and oh my goodness, I’m addicted! There have been upsets galore this year and both of my brackets are ruined but all I can think about it how excited I am for next March so I can do more brackets. How this happened I don’t know, but I love March Madness!!!

I think what may have added to this year's excitement (I don't remember last year being such a big deal) was that Jason's dad was going to take him, Cory and Adam to the final four. To those of you, like myself, that don't know much about basketball, this is a HUGE deal. He had to enter a raffle just to have the opportunity to BUY tickets. They had a blast, Cory's favorite team (Duke) won, and here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment