Monday, May 24, 2010

My Golden Birthday!!


I realize my birthday was March 24th and it is now 2 months after the fact but I just have to do a quick blurb because I've been meaning to and it was the BEST birthday EVER! First of all, I had requested half the day off work because I was going to the doctor to find out the sex of the baby, BUT, like a gift from heaven, it snowed so much that work closed and I got the whole day off plus a whole day of pay! Also, because it was my golden birthday (I turned 24 on the 24th), Jason decided to get me 24 presents, the first of which was my favorite I-HOP omelet and pancakes in bed! Then he gave me 24 chocolate coins to "buy" the rest of my presents as I wanted them throughout the day. As you can tell from the picture above, some of them were silly, like the giant bottle of Cholula! It was a fun way to keep the excitement coming all day long. That afternoon we went to the doctor to find out we're having a boy, and then for dinner we went to the best restaurant ever... Benihana! All in all, I had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea. Hope you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glover's are a creative group...I'm hoping our kids get some of that :)

    ReplyDelete