Monday, October 25, 2010

Eli

3 Months Old- 9.3 pounds, 21 Inches.

Last week Eli decided he didn't want to be small anymore. Therefore, he has begun to eat... and eat... and eat!!! For the past six weeks he had started sleeping through the night, but with this sudden growth spurt he even started waking up every two hours again!
Although every source seems to insists that babies shouldn't eat solid foods until they're at least 4-6 months, but probably closer to 6, I've decided to try food at 3 1/2. Call me a bad mom, but he wants to eat! I fed him rice cereal last week and so far so good! Except for the mess, but I guess I should get used to it! This week I'm going to try avocado.


In addition to eating a lot, Eli also started rolling over a few weeks ago. This past week, however, he really got the hang of it. Every time I lay him down he instantly flips over! The problem is, he doesn't know how to flip back! So, not only did he start waking up every two hours at night to eat, he also wakes up all the time crying because he got stuck on his tummy!


I went to do my visiting teaching the other day and came home to this:
Daddy must have gotten a little bit bored so he put Eli's hair in a mohawk!

These are all the babies in our ward born in July! There is one more but she left before we took this picture. So many! Eli's the 3rd oldest but still the smallest... story of his life!

After the above church gathering, we went to see the Twimbos' volleyball game where Eli was held by his cousins Chelsea and Brondon

1 comment:

  1. He's so adorable - how do you stand it! I would never want to leave his side...

    ReplyDelete