Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Cookies


If you enjoy pumpkin, I highly recommend these! I got the recipe from a friend and they are so easy I didn't believe her when she told me there are only 3 ingredients!

-1 large can of pumpkin puree
-2 boxes of spice cake mix
-chocolate chips (I used 1 bag of white chocolate chips and 1 bag of regular chocolate chips)
-I also added 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice, it's not necessary but I looked up the recipe online (like I said I didn't believe it could be so easy) and a lot of the reviews recommended adding this, so I did

I made these on Saturday to take to some of our friends on Sunday, but we ate them all before Sunday came... kind of sad, but they are that good!

2 comments:

  1. Best recipe ever Tiff! I love having a bit batch on hand and making a pan of 20 every day on the farm...especially nice when it's so cold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. Melissa said that she made them with a Devils' Food Cake mix for a chocolate treat.

    ReplyDelete