Friday, November 5, 2010

Pittsburgh

Last week, Eli, my mom and I went to Pittsburgh to visit my sister and her brand new baby girl, Rhaya.
I was dreading the plane ride out there because the last time we travelled it was miserable, granted, it was just the two of us and Eli was only seven weeks old at the time. However, this time was a breeze! Having my mom was definitely helpful and Eli was also very well behaved.
On the plane :)
Once we got to Pittsburgh we did a lot of walking around down town (it's an awesome city), eating (seriously, I think I gained 10 pounds) and most of all, tending to the two babies. It got a little bit hectic between the two of them but it was still a great trip. Little Rhaya is such an angel! I miss her already.
The happy family celebrating Kristen's birthday at Benihana, yum!
My brother-in-law Juan
Eli with his Nona. He was really digging his rattle/arm band thingy!

Downtown Pittsburgh



Rhaya is 5 weeks and Eli is 16 weeks in this picture. Finally, a baby small enough to make mine look big! Well, biggER.
Eli thought his stroller was a lazy boy, and check out that spit bubble!


Just some random pictures of Eli sleeping that I thought were cute, he rarely takes his thumb out of his mouth these days!
Halloween!

Little Rhaya was a skeleton, how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment