Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tiffy Jr.

When I was pregnant with Eli, I was so certain that we were having a boy that I named him and even started referring to him as Eli long before we officially found out he was a boy. This time around, I was equally certain we're having a girl, so much so that not only have I named her, I even purchased this crib bedding:
It's the matching girl version of Eli's bedding:
It says Michael because I just took this picture from the web site.

Anyway, there was such a great sale over Memorial Day weekend that I just couldn't help myself. I got the girl bedding for about a quarter of what I payed for the boys. Thankfully, this purchase was not made in vain. As was recently confirmed, Baby Glover #2 is indeed a girl :)
That's one trusty mother's intuition! If I do say so myself...

4 comments:

  1. A GIRL!?!? YAY!!! Congrats! That is going to be one stinking cute baby girl. =] Eeek that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Im sure a girl is going to be soo fun to buy for. So you mentioned you already have her name, are you going to share that? Congratulations to you and Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Say WHAT!? I dodn't even know you are expecting. I Must be out of the loop. Big time! Congratulations to you!! Girls are so fun. At least ours is. :o) I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, we had no idea there was even another one on the way! I bet she'll be just adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete