Saturday, January 5, 2013

Summer 2012- Florida Trip Continued

When I went to Florida in June, I thought I burned all the pictures we took from my Mom's computer onto a disk, but when I got home I only had half of them. So, when we went back for Thanksgiving I got the other half of the pictures. Here they are:
We were on a walk and saw some baby armadillos in someone's yard. Honestly, I think it's the first time I've ever seen one that wasn't dead on the side of the street! My sister even pet one!
Kyah and Catta didn't care much about the armadillos. Neither did Eli and Rhaya.
 At the mall.
 Eli is obsessed with the mall 'choo choo'. He now associates the mall with a train ride and begs and pleads to ride it every time we go. But to take him and Kyah is $9! So basically, I just avoid the mall at all costs these days.
 
Swimming with Pop Pop.
 Eli and Rhaya played OK together, I think Eli is a bit too much boy for Rhaya, she got overwhelmed by him and was always telling him "No Eli!" She's just like me :) 
Lynnie-Loo!
 Cute lil' guy. Personally, I thought Eli's 'hawk' was pretty cool, but Jason did not so it had to go.
 Lounging by the pool!
 Bubbles!
 
LOL. Poor Rhaya :(
 Tropical Storm Debbie:
 
 
 That's all!

If you'd like to see the rest of this trip, it starts somewhere in the middle of this post:
http://www.theglovers2.blogspot.com/2012/07/june.html

No comments:

Post a Comment