Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


This week I turned... old! I think I've officially hit the age where from here on out I will dread birthdays. Nevertheless, it was still a fun day! Since this year has been very busy for Jason, when he finally finished taking the GMAT and applying to grad school I bought him Nuggets tickets to celebrate his promotion at work/Valentines Day/GMAT completion/Grad school acceptance/etc. He loves the San Antonio Spurs and since they played the Nuggets the night before my birthday, I figured we could throw birthday celebration into the mix as well. Eli spent the night at my mom's house since the game didn't even start until 8:30. We had a great night at the Nuggets game and in the morning we went to Snooze for breakfast. According to pretty much everyone this place is all the rage, so we've been excited to try it. The wait was an hour at 11:00 AM on a random Thursday! It was amazing though! Anyway, since having a little tot I sure do miss two things, going to the temple (as a couple, we usually just end up going by ourselves these days) and going to the movies. Since my mom still had Eli from the night before, we decided to do both. It was SO nice, I never thought I'd appreciate going to the temple or a movie so much, I sure used to take it for granted! Afterwards, we finished off the day by going to my Mom's house for dinner where we had Romano's white pizza (my favorite) with yummy red velvet cake to top it off. The next day we celebrated with my dad by going to Pappadeux (another one of my favorites). It's been a fun week, and here's to another year older and wiser!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete