Friday, March 11, 2011

Standing

Last month Eli started crawling, pulling himself up on things and standing all at the same time. It seemed to happen over night, I thought they gradually begin to do these things?! Now that he's 8 months old he has mastered all of them and I literally cannot leave him alone for one second, unless it's in his crib. Which, even there he will stand up and sometimes lose his balance, fall and hit his head on the wood. Ouch! Poor little guy.
Another problem is that we have no room in our home for him to crawl around, climb, explore, etc. At this time last year we were thinking about buying a house, but me being the cheapest person ever in existence instead convinced Jason that we should rent what may just be the tiniest apartment in the world (Eli's "nursery" is where the average occupant would put a kitchen table). My rationale was that we could save extra money to buy a bigger house this year, which was slightly out of our price range last year. Now that Jason's going back to school we won't be buying a house at all, so there goes my great idea! Anyway, I figured the last couple of months here would be difficult as Eli would start to become mobile, but I never thought I would be this anxious to move! In two weeks we'll be moving to a bigger place which will have plenty of room for the little guy to roam around, and just in the nick of time as he may begin walking any day! Well, probably not that soon...

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute Tiff!! Can we pick a day and meet up? I'm out and about and busy with work and I'd love to see you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete