Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's Official!

On Saturday Jason received an email from University of Alabama at Birmingham's admissions office informing him that he's been accepted to their Healthcare Administration Masters program. Looks like we're moving to Birmingham! Jason is so excited about going back to school for something he's actually interested in and really feels he'll be good at and happy doing. I'm so excited and happy for him! Also, for the first time in 24 years of life, I won't be living in Colorado! Not that I don't love Colorado, but with the exception of college in Ft. Collins which I hated and came home every single weekend, I was born, raised and have lived within the same 20 mile radius my entire life. It's time for a change!
We don't know when we'll be moving yet, but probably not until July or August.


4 comments:

  1. We are excited and thrilled for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!!! That is so exciting, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason thats exciting. That's what josh and jarom are doing. Josh is in Washington and jarom will be going to st. Louis for grad school in the fall. Congrats

    ReplyDelete